Planet-planet scattering in the upsilon Andromedae system
Systemic (UCSC Astronomy's Prof. Greg Laughlin's blog),
November 7, 2006
- Scattered Planet: Sky & Telescope, August 2005
- How planet orbits became so eccentric: Observer Online, April 28, 2005
- Researchers say key to life may lie in planets' orbits: Daily Northwestern, April 22, 2005
- Mystery of extrasolar planets' eccentric orbits: Spaceflight Now, April 19, 2005
- A Planetary Family Feud: Kansas City Infozine, April 18, 2005.
- Explaining Eccentricities: Astrobiology Magazine, April 15, 2005.
- Planetary Billiards: Astronomy Magazine, April 14, 2005.
- The Eccentric Orbits of Extrasolar Planets: Red Orbit News, April 14, 2005.
- Mystery solved: How the orbits of extrasolar planets became so eccentric: Northwest University Press Release, April 13, 2005.
- Wayward planet knocks extrasolar planets for a loop: University of California at Berkeley Press Release, April 13, 2005.
- A Planetary Family Feud: NSF Press Release, April 14, 2005.