The Kepler-19 System: A Transiting 2.2 R $_⊕$ Planet and a Second Planet Detected via Transit Timing Variations
- Hidden Worlds: Astronomers Find Invisible Planet 650 Light-Years Away: Time, September 9, 2011.
- Astronomers Discover 'Invisible' Planet With New Technique: International Business Times, September 9, 2011.
- Transit planet search reveals doubly-tilted solar sytem: USA Today, September 9, 2011.
- NASA's Kepler spacecraft finds "invisible world": Digital Journal.com, September 8, 2011.
- "Invisible" planet discovered with new technique: Kepler probe detects alien world by its gravitational influence on a neighbor: MSNBC.com, September 8, 2011
- Stealth Alien Planet Discovered By New Technique: Space.com, September 8, 2011
- "Invisible World" Discovered: CfA Press release, September 8, 2011