A closely packed system of low-mass, low-density planets transiting Kepler-11
- Scientists Discover Solar System With 6 Planets: AOL News, February 2, 2011
- Sun-Like Star With Six Planets Is Found 2,000 Light-Years Away: Bloomberg News, February 2, 2011
- NASA Finds Six-Planet Solar System: International Business Times, February 3, 2011.
- NASA hails 'amazing' exoplanetary system: The Register, February 3, 2011
- Clues may lurk near a far star: Detroit Free Press, February 6, 2011.
- UF research team discovers six planets: Alligator, February 3, 2011.
- Kepler-11 and Life on Other Planets: The Fresh Outlook, March 20, 2011.
- UF astronomers, NASA team find six closely packed planets orbiting same star: UF Press Release, February 2, 2011.