Transiting circumbinary planets Kepler-34 b and Kepler-35 b
- Kepler Discovery Establishes New Class of Planetary System: NASA Press release, Jan 11, 2012.
- NASA's Kepler mission and UF astronomer find two new planets orbiting double suns: UF press release, Jan 11, 2012.
- Kepler Finds More Planets Orbiting Two Stars: New York Times, January 11, 2012
- Kepler Finds Two More Two-Sun Planets: RedOrbit, January 12, 2012.
- There Are Actually Millions of Tatooines In Our Galaxy: Gizmodo, January 11, 2012.