Characterization of extrasolar terrestrial planets from diurnal photometric variability
- Earth from Afar: A Tiny Flickering Dot: Astrobiology News, February 27, 2002
- Student sees way to get E.T.’s weather report: San Francisco Chronicle, September 4, 2001.
- Other Earths, Philadelphia Inquirer, February 24, 2002
- Is There Another Earth Out There For Us To Find?, Boston Globe, September 4, 2001.
- Earth’s Light Show Is A Clue To Finding Habitable Neighbors: Science Daily, August 30, 2001.
- Novo telescopio vai permitir apontar planetas do tipo da Terra: Folha de S.Paulo, August 30, 2001.
- Weather On Distant Worlds Could Lead Telescopes to Alien Life: Space.com, August 29, 2001.
- Watching weather on Earth-like planets: CNN, August 29, 2001.
- Weather watching could identify living planets: New Scientist, August 29, 2001.
- Earth’s light show is a clue to finding habitable neighbors: SpaceRef.com, August 29, 2001.
- Planet-finding Requires Fine-tuning: Princeton Weekly Bulletin, April 16, 2001.