Dynamical instabilities and the formation of extrasolar planetary systems
- Search for New Planets Yields Confusion: New York Times, March 2, 1999.
- The Chance of Finding Aliens: Sky & Telescope, December 1998
- Worlds Around Other Stars Shake Planet Birth Theory: Science Magazine, May 30, 1997.
- CTC Visualizations Help Explain the Mysteries of Deep Space: Cornell Theory Center Press Release, April 7, 1997.
- Mysteries of Deep Space - The Search for Alien Worlds: PBS miniseries, April 1997.
- Scientists Step Up Search For Extrasolar Planets: New York Times, February 9, 1997.
- One way into the hot seat: Science News, November 23, 1996.
- MIT Physicists Envision Violent Beginnings for Newly Discovered Planets: MIT News, November 8, 1996.
- Cornell supercomputer helps MIT physicists envision violent beginnings of newly discovered planets: Cornell Science News, November 8, 1996.
- Planets Prefer Wacky Orbits: NCSA News, October 24, 1996.